Friday, June 15, 2018

Museum Visit

I went to the museum with my class. We learnt about solar energy.  First we went in to the
room were we got to play around.  My favourite bit was when we went to play in the part were you
got to run on the track and see how much how many days it would take to run to the moon. Then I went to look at the virtual reality where you could see the planets . Then we went to the classroom and
built a go cart and mine and my groups could fly and it could ram into other cars. Its name was Gangster. It had high back wheels so when it fell over we would flip the solar panel and then it would drive
It had propellers so if it was windy but still but still sunny it could fly.  But when we worked together
it turned out as one. We had the demonstration so we kind of had some help but I am happy  to do that .
They are happy so I loved It!
                                                                     
 me and my group at the museum and the car that we made 

   my wakahuia that holds the chiefs feathers and I made it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment