Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Production "The Journey"

The Journey

Sweat and nerves filled my body. I could hear the crowd cheering as Argentina dominated their dance.It looked as if they were really having a great time in Argentina. As soon as they were going to the back of the hall the clap of the audience started to fill the hall like they were loving the production as soon as the audience stopped clapping the curtains closed.
And then they opened after the chasing I could hear the beat filling the entire hall I could see the audience.
Staring at the stage like they did not know if we did not come on but then Renan came on and I could start to smell the lights as soon as I got on stage I got so hot like it was forty one degrees.
As soon as Renan came on they knew we were Brazil it was the best time of my life.

I like having productions because we can celebrate different cultures and places. I hope I can do one again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I really liked all the description, you did a good job Quinn.

    ReplyDelete